Setting up a retirement plan for your company may seem like a large, costly job. An AB SIMPLE IRA plan can help you keep it simple.
Benefits of SIMPLE IRAs
A Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) IRA retirement plan is easy and affordable, created to meet the needs of small-business owners—busy professionals who don't have much time to administer one.
Like the popular 401(k) plan, the SIMPLE IRA is funded primarily by employee contributions and supplemented by pre tax employer contributions through a convenient payroll deduction program. Employers can choose from various contribution options, and make regular contributions along with employee payroll deductions or typically, once after year-end. Contributions are deposited into individual employee SIMPLE IRA accounts where employees choose their own investments from among a predetermined list of options.
The SIMPLE IRA retirement plan is easy to administer and helps you provide an important benefit to your employees. With a SIMPLE IRA plan, you and your employees can access the advantages of pre tax savings and tax deferral.
An AB SIMPLE IRA Provides:
- Flexibility in choosing from a wide array of AB mutual funds, from fixed-income to equity as well as Wealth Strategies asset-allocation funds and Multi-Manager Select Retirement Funds.
- Access to account and fund information online and on the phone.
- Customer service representatives that are available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST.
Your Company Is Eligible to get the Benefit If:
- You had 100 or fewer employees in the prior calendar year—any employee earning at least $5,000 counts toward this limit, regardless of years of service.*
- You do not currently have another employer-sponsored retirement plan, such as a SEP IRA, Keogh or 401(k).
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the Fund/Portfolio carefully before investing. For copies of our prospectus or summary prospectus, which contain this and other information, click here or contact your AB representative. Please read the prospectus and/or summary prospectus carefully before investing.
AllianceBernstein Investments, Inc. (ABI) is the distributor of the AB family of mutual funds. ABI is a member of FINRA and is an affiliate of AllianceBernstein L.P., the manager of the funds.
AB mutual funds may be offered only to persons in the United States and by way of a prospectus. This website should not be considered a solicitation or offering of any investment products or services to investors residing outside the United States.
Investment Products Offered:
Are Not FDIC Insured | May Lose Value | Are Not Bank Guaranteed
The [A/B] logo is a registered service mark of AllianceBernstein and AllianceBernstein® is a registered service mark used by permission of the owner, AllianceBernstein L.P.